Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Julio - Weekend Project






The weekend went by to fast and it's already Tuesday. My husband decided to stay home Saturday, so we all hung out and enjoyed the warm weather. I did complete one project I've been wanting to do for a while. I decided to try something new with my owl eyes. I seen a lot of other artist do this and I wanted to see if I could. So I did and this is my finished result. I'm pleased with how it came out. I named this owl Julio. My husband liked the effect, but thought it was a little to realistic. He felt like Julio was watching his every move. So of course I had the pleasure of placing Julio in places where my husband could see him, just to mess with him a bit. I'm still debating on whether or not I'll make a few more owls like this.

1 comment:

Maria said...

The owls are gorgeous!!!