Monday, April 21, 2008

The Weekend

So I had a very eventful weekend. Sunday I participated in the
Spring Baba-bing craft show at Plant Zero in Richmond, VA. The day before the show, I was at home sewing my caboose off! My mom even joined in the fun and helped stuff some owls. I was so relieved that I was able to get all my sewing done before the show. Anyway on Sunday my mother and I drove down to Richmond for the show. It was raining like crazy and we got lost for about an hour,but we finally made it. The show turned out to be a success and my owls were a big hit!!! I met so many great vendors at the show who made some really awesome stuff. Even one of my favorite bloggers/artist was there, Betz White! She brought some of her cute felted cupcakes and other fun goodies. It was very nice to meet her in person. Below are some pics of the show and a few links to some of the artists that I met. Hopefully I'll be able to do the show again next year.

Check these out...

Cicuska...love her jewelry!
Skull Knocker...very talented artist!
Big Pink Curlers....great pictures!
Littlest Bean...I had to have one of her brooches!
Spaghetti Kiss...bought some t-shirts for the hubby...love them!
Missing Monsters...so cute!
Arthur Hash...cool pins!

Pictures

The Show


No comments: