Monday, March 03, 2008

Weekend Fun

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. Mine was actually pretty relaxing. My son has his first tooth growing in, so a lot of our time was spent trying to keep him happy. Being a first time mom, I never know what to expect with my child. He's a wonderful baby overall, but there are days where I just look at him and think to myself..."did I have you to soon?", but then he smiles at me and it just makes my day.


Saturday my sister watched our son and we were able to get away for a while. My husband and I ended up going to the Textile Museum in Dupont Circle, Washington DC. They had only one exhibit open, but they had a pretty nice library with a lot of vintage sewing, knitting, fashion, and other really cool books. We plan to go back when they have some more exhibits open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the tooth!

Stephamee said...

Thanks! It's going to be a lot of fun when more teeth come in :)