Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Sew Sew Sew...did I say Sew?

Happy Tuesday! I have quit a bit of sewing to get done and not much time. The craft show I'll be in is this Saturday and I need to find some motivation to finish my stuff! I hope I don't sound like I'm freaking out, cause I'm really not. I just can't seem to find enough time in my day anymore. Do you have the same problem? Right now we live in a 2 bedroom apartment and my "studio" is in our dining room. My husband doesn't mind at all, but we can't wait to move out this summer and get a bigger place, so we can have a craft room and my son can have his own room. Well I have to go, it's going to be a gloomy day out here, but I hope you all have a wonderful day :).

My "Studio" more like my crafting space

2 comments:

Topstitch Studio said...

What a great space! Love your sweet goodies!! :)

Stephamee said...

Thanks you so much!