Monday, March 10, 2008

Weekend Goodness

Craft Show

The craft show I participated in on Saturday went very well. It was my second craft show and I actually had a lot of fun. My mom and I shared a space together and we had my son with us. He was so good and seemed to enjoy watching people walk by. If you're wondering what my mom does on the side you can check out her web site Gems by M . Below are some pics of my table I set up. I opted not to take any pics of my mom and I, we were looking a little rough since we had some last minute prep the night before for the show.


Family Time

Sunday was a really nice day to spend time with my family. My son is starting to crawl around like crazy and grabbing everything in site. But it's cool to watch him. I can't wait for warmer weather, Spring seems to be right around the corner!


No comments: